Sunday, December 9, 2007

Today my calorie allowance was 1800. I was within my allotment with a total of 1737 calories for the day. For breakfast I had toasted wheat bread with butter. For lunch I had the remainder of my cheese steak that I didn't finish last night(550). I had a white hot chocolate(336) for a snack while I was out running a couple of errands. For dinner, Steve made a chicken pot pie and it was really yummy. I only ate one serving though(491) so I could have some of the chocolate cookie bar that he made also(260).

As for exercise, I only walked for 35 minutes today. I continue to have foot pain so it caused me to stop a few minutes early from walking. I did walk at a fast pace though so I feel accomplished.

Here are my goals for the upcoming week:
Monday: 1750 & exercise 2 times
Tuesday: 1630 & toning/strength AM
Wednesday: 1850 & exercise 2 times
Thursday: 1600 & cardio AM
Friday: 1775 & toning/strength AM
Saturday: 2800 & cardio
Sunday 1750 & cardio

2 comments:

Mama Leone said...

Good job sticking to your allowed calories. I'm so sorry that your foot continues to hurt at times. Keep it up,you're doing great!!

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job on Sunday - isn't it hard to stay on track with calories when someone bakes/cooks something really good!??! And wow - look at all those exercise goals for the week. I am really proud of you!