Sunday, December 2, 2007

A relaxing day

Well, since the kids are still out, I thought I would post now while I have the time. Today was supposed to be a splurge day. I had a granola bar for breakfast(90). For lunch I treated myself to sushi--crab and cream cheese roll(617). I decided to have cheese and crackers around 2:30 this afternoon. That was worth about 1000 calories. It was yummy!! Well, I think I upset my stomach with the cheese. So I have hit 1707 calories today and I might not be able to eat any more food. I will probably have a cup of tea and try to settle my stomach. I would love to have a piece of the veggie lasagna that I just heated up for Steve, but I can't really eat without upsetting my belly so I am going to have to skip it. I guess when I eat cheese I am going to have to take a Lactaid pill since I am lactose intolerant. I have never needed to do that with cheese, only milk, but I know our bodies change as we get older.

I am a bit upset about not really being able to splurge today, but I guess I can look at it as a positive because I didn't eat that many calories and I won't have to fight to lose anything I gained. Overall though, I had a happy, restful day doing random chores when I wanted to and in peace and quiet.

Another good thing that happened today is I lost another pound. I know I only try to weigh myself once a week, but for some reason I wanted to check again today. So now I have lost 28 pounds. My goal is 30 by Christmas and I am optimistic that I can do that now. I am not going to increase my goal because it will feel good to just surpass the 30 pound mark.

I only have one social event this week(Chanukah celebration with my family) so I will have a normal schedule. Here are my goals for the upcoming week:

Monday: 1750; 30 min AM, walk 40 min. PM
Tuesday: 1650; 30 min walk AM
Wednesday: 1850; 30 min AM, 30 min PM
Thursday: 1650; 30 min AM
Friday: 1750; 45 min AM
Saturday: 2800; no exercise
Sunday: 1800; walk 45 min

Depending on Steve's schedule for the week, my evening exercise schedule may change, but the goal is to exercise twice at least 2 days this week. Here's to a great week for everyone!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Wow! Another pound!!!??? The weight is just melting off you! That's awesome! Sorry to hear your stomach was upset on Saturday and you couldn't enjoy your splurge day fully. But oh, crackers and cheese! One of my favorites too. Good job, dlv!!!