Monday, December 3, 2007

The week begins

Today was scheduled as a 1750 calorie day. I didn't have breakfast because my stomach was still a bit upset from yesterday. So for lunch I was really hungry. I had 2 hot dogs with sauerkraut and mustard. I also had potato chips. Lunch was a total of 640 calories. For snack I had 3/4 a cup of ice cream in coke zero(200). I think the kids' trip to Friendly's yesterday encouraged my ice cream craving. For dinner I intended to have ribs, eggplant and brussel sprouts. Well, I didn't have time to make the brussel sprouts today so I made ribs and eggplant. The kids and Steve ate all of the ribs so I had eggplant(150). I also ate some stuffing
(350)left over from another day. I also had 4 mini eggrolls(180). It was a mush mosh for dinner, but we are really trying to make sure we use up all of our leftovers.

I exercised 30 minutes this morning and 30 minutes tonight. I am 10 minutes short of my goal tonight, but it was a bit hectic here tonight so that is all I could do. I am going to attempt to exercise twice tomorrow as well. We'll see. I think it was a successful day overall even though I didn't eat particularly healthy. I stayed within my calories and didn't eat terribly bad. Total calories for today are 1520. If I am hungry before 9:30 I will allow myself some popcorn for 60 calories and a cup of hot chocolate for 80 calories. Snack or no snack I will be under my allotment for the day.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job on Monday. You accomplished all your objectives even got to eat a nice assortment of food! Keep up the good work!