Friday, December 21, 2007

Frantic Friday

Well, today I ran around like a nut and it didn't involve any holiday shopping. It was one of those days when I had a million errands to run and a short amount of time to do them in. That can be good and bad for dieting. It can be bad because I don't always drink enough while I am out for fear that I will have to use the public bathrooms a million times. It can be good because I don't carry much cash and I won't buy lunch while I am out or have a snack if I am low on cash. Today I was out between 10 and 12:15 so that is usually a non snacking time unless I am at work.

My calorie allotment for the day was 1650. I went over by 50, which isn't that bad, but I don't like it when I go over. For breakfast I had cereal with milk(285). For lunch I had peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread with chips(550). For dinner I had leftover chili topped with some cheddar cheese and a couple of garlic knots(795). What put me over was the 2 cookies I had from the neighbor who brought over a tray of homemade cookies(70). Oh well, I think it wasn't that bad of an overage.

I did walk on the treadmill for only about 30 minutes today. My foot is in terrible pain due to the weather so I had to stop. I will try tomorrow to use the bike so there is less pressure on my foot.

This morning I had time to weigh in after I exercised. I lost 2.5 pounds this week. That is a total of 32.5 pounds since I began in mid July. I have noticed a significant change in how I look and am very happy with my progress. I am only 18 pounds away from my March goal now!!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Wow! You are doing so awesome, dlv!!! I can't believe how much weight you have lost only since July! You put me to shame! I really admire your dedication on the program. I am really happy for you!