Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weird Wednesday

Today I began my day with a workout on my new recumbent bike. I could only do 20 minutes because it is a different workout than I am used to--but good for my foot. I did work up a sweat though because I used one of their programs that varied the difficulty of the peddling. I also walked for 40 minutes tonight on the treadmill. That felt good.

As for my calories today, I was allowed 1800. I stayed within the amount exactly. For breakfast I had my weekly bagel with veggie cream cheese. I also made some Chai tea before I left the house for a total of 600 calories at breakfast. For lunch I had a granola bar and Ramen noodle soup for a total of 350 calories. I had a snack at around 2 -- a yummy clementine for 35 calories. For dinner I made a BLT and had some pretzels also, which came to 425 calories. For dessert I had some candy(390). Not a particularly healthy day, but I stayed within the limit and that is the point. Not a bad day!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great on Wednesday! The main thing is exercising and staying within your calories and you did that. Good job!