Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Surprise

I was stepping on my scale to balance it(we have a semi-professional scale) because the kids had bumped it by mistake and I got a surprise. I had lost another .5 pounds. So either it wasn't balanced properly Friday(which is what I think) or I lost .5 pounds since then(I doubt it) I guess it doesn't really matter. Now my total is 33 pounds lost!!!

My splurge day was excellent because Sassy made wonderful pizza and a great onion dip! Today will be relaxing and I have a 1750 calorie day ahead of me. Breakfast will be egg whites with toast (240). Dinner will be left over turkey(260) and some salad(165) so that will be pretty low calorie. I don't know what lunch will be but I am left with 1145 calories for the day so that will be plenty. I am going to exercise for about 40 minutes today on the treadmill.

This week's plan:
Monday: 1700 and cardio with strength(my walking video) & abs
Tuesday: 2600 and cardio
Wednesday: 1750 and cardio & abs
Thursday: 1900 and cardio with strength & abs
Friday: 1700 and cardio
Saturday: 1800 and cardio & abs
Sunday: 1800 and cardio

Since it is a vacation week for everyone in my house, I am trying to be a bit more generous with the calories on a daily basis instead of having a splurge day. My next splurge day will by on New Year's Eve so in the mean time I am just keeping the calories a little higher on some of the days when we have things planned. I hope it works out and that I am able to maintain my weight loss. I am not worried about losing weight this week at all, just as long as I can maintain I will be thrilled!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Excellent job, dlv! I cannot believe how the weight is falling off you! I was telling Phil that you are way more diligent than me and I am so impressed. I am so proud and happy for you!