Friday, December 28, 2007

Filling Friday

I stayed within the my calorie allotment today(1700), but I did not exercise. It had been over a week since I took a day off and my body needed a rest. I made myself busy organizing and cleaning so at least I was moving around. I did also manage a quick trip to a couple of stores. I had to make a return in one store and I got to shop in the other store. I love shopping at Kohl's!! I got a great new shirt(XL!), a new purse, wallet and a smaller size bra for only $26. What a great deal!!

As for my eating today, I did pretty well. For breakfast I had maple and brown sugar oatmeal(160). For lunch I had a bologna and cheese sandwich on wheat bread with mustard and a small tomato with salad dresing(532). For snack I had some pieces of chocolate covered pretzels(200). For dinner I made a great sausage spaghetti sauce topped with a bit of parmasan cheese(741).

Since I woke up this morning, I have felt very swollen in my fingers. I know I must be retaining some salt, but I don't usually feel this bloated for so many days. I am hoping that when I weigh in on Monday that I will not be over due to many moderately high calorie days in a row. I just hope to break even.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great day, dlv! I was getting hungry reading about your spaghetti sauce. It's good you took a rest today. You do need to do that from time to time. Keep up the great work!