Monday, February 18, 2008

Another day

Well, today was just another day. I stayed pretty active, but nothing excessive. I walked on the treadmill today, but nothing else since we got pretty busy around dinner time. I am still okay with that considering I at least exercised once today. I will try to exercise twice tomorrow as planned. It is going to be a tad difficult though because hubby will be away and I am less motivated to exercise at night when he isn't around.

The diet today wasn't great, but I still stayed within limits. For breakfast, I had 2 oreos(140). For lunch I had a pepperoni and low fat/low salt swiss sandwich on wheat bread(315). I also had some Doritos(150). For snack I had a soft pretzel(160). I bought a box of them at Shoprite last week since they were on sale and pretty low in calories. For dinner, we had pizza(600). I also had some cheese crackers today(130). My total was 1505 on a day when I was alloted 1500. An overall successful day.

I have a tough week coming up for a couple of reasons. I already mentioned hubby going away and he is a big support for me, expecially at night. The second is that I am having significant PMS issues this month that don't help the desire for salt and sweet. I am hoping the salt on the soft pretzels I bought will help a bit with that if I have one for a snack after work. I just want to make it through the week within my allotment! I don't usually have such a tough time during PMS, but this month is particularly tough.

On a good note, I did weigh myself today. I am not certain why I did, but it was a moderately good thing. I have lost another pound. So that is 41 pounds in total. I try not to weigh often, but this week I needed a bit of motivation. I looked at my loss since the beginning of the month and it made me happy. So hopefully at the end of the month when I measure and weigh in again I will be even happier. I have seen significant changes in my body even if it is not in significant amount of inches. Overall I am just happier about my body, which is a motivator in itself.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

I am so proud of you! You are doing so great and I so admire the way you handle adverse situations like PMS, craving junk, hubby being away, etc. You are so good on the program no matter what.