Friday, February 8, 2008

What a nice, yet frustrating day

I got to tell 2 people who haven't seen me in a couple months that I lost 40 pounds. It was nice to hear how proud they were of me. I can't wait for them to see me. I also went shopping today. I had a bit of Kohl's money left so I tried to use it. I tried on several things and I had only success with a plain shirt. The things I tried on fit in most places except my bust. I am not going to lose any significant amount of my chest so I don't how to combat that. I tried a short sleeve shirt on and it was too tight in my arms--because of my new, firmer, more muscular arms!! So I was pleased with myself, but just frustrated with some of the clothes. I will keep trying. I will have to try Steinmart soon!!

As for my exercise, I did a Leslie Sansone walking video and then vaccuumed and cleaned the basement. So overall, about 45 minutes of exercise.

My calorie allotment was 1500 and I stayed within that amount. Breakfast was oatmeal(140). Lunch was a burrito and chips(530). My snack was more chips(170). I made beer stew for dinner(500). I had a few M&M's for dessert(160). So overall a good day, but just a bit too much salt. I may be bloated for that tomorrow, but I am going to wait to weigh myself until next week since I did already weigh in on Thursday. I am still so excited that I can tell people I lost 40 pounds since September.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You certainly deserve to be very proud. 40 pounds in only a few months is a major accomplishment! It took me a year to get close to that weight loss! You did great today too with you calories and exercise. Good job!!!