Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sinful Sunday

I didn't have an all out splurge day scheduled today, but I alloted 2200 since my calories were low yesterday. I haven't eaten dinner yet, but I have it planned. For breakfast, I had waffle with syrup(300)...I haven't had that in a long time and it was a nice treat. For lunch I had a pepperoni and low fat/low sodium swiss cheese sandwich with mustard on lite wheat bread(315). I also had a few baby carrots(25) and a stalk of celery(10) with some ranch dip(60). For snack, I had an oreo cookie bar(100) and some caramels because hubby was cooking with them and I couldn't resist(160). For dinner I will be having a new bean salad(130) that I made after watching it on TV. I didn't have all the ingredients to I simply imrovised. If it is yummy I will pass the recipe on. I will also be having some plain chicken breast(142). I think I will also have some salad(175). That leaves me plenty of calories left for a piece of hubby's apple pie(411). SO my total calories projected for the day is 1818. I am very happy with that--even if I sneak another caramel(30).

I exercised two times today--once a walking video and once on the bike.

Here is the plan for this week: I intend to exercise 2 times on Monday and Tuesday
Monday: 1500
Tuesday: 1400
Wednesday: 1700
Thursday: 1400
Friday: 1500
Saturday: 3000

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today! And you even got to eat some apple pie (which I assume was the thing that had the caramels in it?? MMMMMMM!)