Saturday, February 23, 2008

T.G.I.S.D.

I have officially decided that there should be an abbreviation for Thank goodness it's splurge day(TGISD), in addition to TGIF. I am having a great one so far. I had a waffle for breakfast and some fries for lunch. For dinner, we are going to a chili party where everyone brings their own chili and we judge it. That is always fun--we have been doing this for about 5 years now. It is across the street so we can have a couple of drinks as well. What a great way to enjoy a splurge day--at someone else's house where I don't have to do a lot of cleaning.

I am going to exercise in a few minutes so that I can really enjoy the splurge event.

Tomorrow it is back to normal calories but I can do it this week in hopes to see some good results next Saturday. I am not sure about how much weight will be lost, but I see myself as having gained a lot of muscle this month which makes me look toner!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hope you had a fun splurge day. Nothing better than splurging on chilli! (except for the after effects hehehehehe)

Good job today!