Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not a successful day

I just spent the last 15 minutes writing a detailed description of the upcoming week and what happened today, but then the blog system failed. I don't have it in me to write it all again. Suffice it to say that my calories were supposed to be 1500 and they were just under 1800. So not a total blowout, but not something I am proud of. I had a hungry day and snacked after dinner. I had 3 oreos and some pretzels that put me over the edge. I also had a second serving of fries at dinner that didn't help.

I did exercise today but it couldn't have combatted all that I ate. Either way, tomorrow is a new day. I don't really intend to change my calories for the rest of the week because they are already pretty low. I do not intend to have a splurge on Saturday though. I am going to keep it at 2000 2 times this week instead. I am going to try my best to stick with the exercise 2 times a day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Don't feel badly. You are so good 99.9% of the time! Way more disciplined than me, that's for sure! Your body is probably going into rebellion for the 40 pound weight loss accomplishment. It doesn't WANT to lose more...it's fighting you. They say there is such a thing as a "set point" and that our bodies do whatever they can to stay there, so that might be the explanation for those hungry days.

Anyway, 300 calories isn't that bad. Keep moving forward!