Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tuesday's Tale

I started my day with oatmeal(100). At work I had a hot chocolate(200) and some pretzel fish(100). Then I went to a lunch meeting where I had a great salad called grilled bruschetta chicken salad. I ate it with balsamic vinaigrette dressing so I think the total for the salad was 250 calories. I also had a half a cup of navy bean soup which I estimate to be 100 calories(which is probably a high estimate). When I came home I had some leftover nachos from dinner the other night which were 300. For dinner, we surprisingly went to Applebees. I had a chili-lime grilled chicken salad, which the restaurant labeled as having 250 calories. When we got home, I had a piece of chocolate cake(a tiny piece) for 200 calories. So my total for yesterday was right on target with 1500 calories. I only exercised one time--I rode the bike--because my foot hurt more than usual so I didn't want to stress it out.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job today! You stayed on track despite going out to eat!!