Thursday, February 7, 2008

My birthday gift

I made it to my birthday before weighing in---I lost my 40 pounds. I have now lost 34.5% of the weight I intend to lose. I am so happy!! So since it was my birthday and I did lose my weight, I treated myself to a coffee coolatta for breakfast. Then a friend at work bought me a Chai tea for a treat. So between the two of those treats, I used 362 calories. I had a frosen lunch for 290 calories. When I got home from work I had some chips(350). For dinner, I wasn't that careful about counting because we went out, but I didn't do too badly. I had 2 small ribs(200), 2 onion rings(150), and a large salad. I had olives(100) on the salad, onions, a couple roasted peppers, lettuce and I had my favorite blue cheese dressing(200). I am going to add another 100 calories for random toppings and parts of the salad that were very minimal but hard to account for when eating out.

So my allotment for today was 1700. I think I went over by 52 calories. This isn't such a bad thing. I intend to have a low calorie day tomorrow and then splurge day on Saturday. I feel exhausted today and have no voice, but I got some great gifts from my husband so that made up for it. He gave me a gift certificate to get my nails done--the acrylic that I have been talking about ever since Sassy talked so highly of them. I also got a new watch and a laser mouse for the laptop. How fun!!

Well, off to take my nyquil and try to sleep for a few hours while I can breathe. I think I might weigh in on Saturday since that is my usual day. I am so happy at my goal. My next goal(actually the original one) is to lose 10 more pounds by
March 20th.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hurray! Good for you! I am so happy you made your 40-pound goal for your birthday!!! That's awesome! You have now officially passed me and you are inspiring me to get more on the ball so I can keep up with you!

Good job!!!