Saturday, February 9, 2008

Splurge Saturday

Yummy!!! That about sums it up! I ate chips for breakfast and then had a piece of the kids' frozen pizza for lunch. For dinner I had bagels and lox---my birthday choice at my parents' house. I enjoyed every second of the cake that they bought me too. Although, I only ate a little piece because I didn't want to make my stomach upset. It is kind of grumbling at me already though.

My exercise felt tiring but great today. I did Kathy Smith's video. I did the first 30 minute section which is cardio with strength training. Then I did the core conditioning section. It is about 10 minutes long. I only did 5 because I never did that section before. I enjoyed it! Next time I am going to do the whole section. The problem with that workout is that my foot has difficulty with some of the moves. I have figured out which ones hurt it the most so I just keep marching when they happen. Unfortunately, my foot hurts tonight, but I am not sure if it is from the weather or the workout. I will do a standard workout tomorrow so that I can give my foot a rest.

Back to low calories tomorrow, but today was worth the wait!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job today! Isn't splurge day the best? Wouldn't it be great if we could splurge every day and still lose weight? (yeah, we can only dream)

Good job with the workout!