Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday

Today was a successful day on the plan. I was allowed 1500 calories. For breakfast I had oatmeal(100). For lunch I had a frozen meal(260), a banana(75), and cheese crackers(100). For snack I had a burrito(260). For dinner I had baked salmon(250), green beans(40) and a baked potato with sour cream(175). I had pretzels for dessert
(130).

I have a cold now so I am really beat. I tried to exercise this morning but after 20 minutes on the bike, I couldn't go on anymore. So tonight I exercised by walking on the treadmill. I didn't walk my fastest, but I didn't walk my slowest either. I had a good 35 minute workout.

So overall a good day, but I still feel like crap. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great on Tuesday, especially considering you are not feeling well. Good job! Feel better soon.