Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a day!

Today started with a bit of light-headedness as I stood up from my bed. I walked around for a few minutes and waited it out while I did my morning routine. I managed to walk for about 30 minutes this morning at a decent speed. This evening I also exercised for another 40 minutes. I walked faster than I have in a while and it felt good even though my nose is stuffy and my chest hurts a bit. Even if tomorrow wasn't a scheduled rest day, it would have to be since I am sick.

My calorie allotment for today was 1400. For breakfast, I had oatmeal(150). For lunch I had 3 oz of salmon(173) and a tiny bit of salad(150). I had a burrito with a bit of sour cream(280) for snack and I also had some chips(250). I do not really feel well enough to have dinner so I am going to have a cup of hot chocolate(80) and I had a bit of creamed corn(50). I was supposed to have chicken and squash also, but I just can't stomach that right now. I had a few Jolly Ranchers during the day
(75). So my total is 1165--not because I want it to be low, but because I just don't feel good.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I think I came close to my goal of 40 pounds lost. I will report tomorrow!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. I am impressed that you still squeezed some exercise in! You ate pretty healthy too. Hope you feel better for your birthday!