Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday's Splurge

Today we went to a Chinese Buffet for lunch. I ate various kinds of sushi that had crab, avocado, carrots and seaweed. I also had some cheese ragoons and some eggplant in a great sauce. After running around doing various errands, we came home and played basketball out front with the kids. Then we exercised for about 35 minutes. I sweated like a fiend!! Dinner was junk--some chips and dip. I put some extra lemon in my water today to try to combat the salt intake from the chips.

So I had a great splurge day and even another nice surprise---a good weigh in today! I have officially lost 39 pounds. I have almost gotten to my 40 pound goal by my birthday. I hope to make it!! This week I lost 2.5 pounds. So maybe this 1500 calories a day theory is really going to work for a while. I am going to increase my in between days, but not this week because I have a big week of social events. Tomorrow night I am going out with a friend to TGI Friday's. I think they have low cal dishes and if they don't, I will eat a salad. Thursday I am going out to dinner and Saturday is my splurge day. So I am going to keep most of the days low to try to combat some of the junk intake that I know will happen during the week--even though I count the junk, I find it harder to lose weight when I eat things with fructose. So my goals are listed below, but I think things may change a bit as the week goes on--hopefully not that much.

Monday: 1400/cardio with strength
Tuesday: 1500/cardio 2 times
Wednesday: 1400/cardio 2 times
Thursday: 1700 rest ?
Friday: 1500 cardio with strength
Saturday: 3000/cardio
Sunday: 1500/cardio

Here's hoping that I can lose my extra pound by Thursday---that will be an early weigh in, but I have a goal so that is okay.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

OMG, dlv! I can't believe how much weight you have lost! You are doing so awesome!!! Congratulations!!! (nice splurge day, by the way).