Monday, February 4, 2008

A tough one

So Monday's are usually a little tougher after a fun splurge on the weekend. For breakfast I had a banana(70) and a couple bites of dry cheerios.(20) For lunch I had a bean burrito(260) and some Doritos(240). For snack I had a cookie bar(100) and some pretzels(110). For dinner, I went to TGI Friday's with a friend. I ordered the cedar smoked salmon salad. I estimated--with a confident amount of accuracy--that the dinner was 435(I chose a balsamic viniagrette and about 5 ounces of salmon). I even had 2 Caramel delite Girl Scout cookies for dessert(140). Amazingly, I stayed within my allotment at 1375 calories. I know my salt intake for today was high, but I made sure to drink water with lemon tonight to try to fight that a bit.

As for exercise, I did a walking video with strength training incorporated in it.

I have the beginning of a sore throat and hope that I am not getting sick. My head hurts a bit also. I intend to exercise tomorrow morning, but we will see if I can manage tomorrow night also if I do wind up getting a cold. I hope I am not getting sick for my birthday--that would stink.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today. I am amazed at how you stayed within your calorie allotment while still going out to Friday's. Good job on that! Sorry to hear your throat is sore...hope you're not getting sick.