Thursday, February 28, 2008

A busy day, but productive

Today was a 1500 calorie day and I was so busy doing all kinds of errands and chores that the day flew by. I started my day with 2 slices of low fat, low sodium Swiss cheese(200) while I was preparing lunches, snacks, breakfasts and many other items for the kids and hubby. I exercised a total of 40 minutes this morning. I walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill and rode the bike for another 20 minutes. For lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some chips(530). For snack I had a 100 calorie pack of chocolate chip wafers. For dinner, I had an Asian mix in a pre-packaged bag of noodles, sauce and some veggies. We added broccoli and chicken to make a complete dinner(530). The sauce was great and the dinner was filling because we also had some leftover bean salad(100). I had some popcorn tonight also(70). My total for the day was 1530. Not that bad overall, and I had a good variety of food so I don't mind that I went over by 30 calories. I hope to keep tomorrow a 1400 calorie day so that I can have a good weigh in on Saturday.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Excellent job today and great food! That noodle dish sounds good. Good job!