Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a Wednesday!

Well, my day started with exercising to a new strength video using my on-demand portion of the cable system. I like doing new videos and if I don't like one, I never have to feel bad about having bought it since I really didn't. I did a combo strength and pilates workout. I didn't like it too much but I didn't hate it. It was only 20 minutes long, but that was all the time I had yesterday AM. I also walked for 40 minutes on the treadmill last night for my cardio.

As for the diet, I did well. Breakfast was oatmeal(120) and a banana(70). I had 2 small candy bars(200) as a pick me up in the morning. Lunch was a small salad(200) and sushi(300). Dinner was roasted pork(170) and another small salad(175). For snack after dinner I had popcorn(75). My total for the day was 1310. I am pleased with that considering I didn't feel like I had to watch myself too much with the snacking, which is my downfall.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job today!!! Good calorie control and you got your exercise in.