Friday, February 1, 2008

TGIF

I am so glad it is the weekend! I had a successful day on my plan. I was alloted 1500 and I was close with 1535. For breakfast I had cheerios with milk(280). I also had a bit of granola(30). For lunch, I had an individual frozen pizza(410) and some pretzels(100). For dinner I made a new recipe....a wine and sour cream sauce for pork chops, with onions and mushrooms(385). I also had some more bean salad(140). For dessert, I had some Girl Scout cookies(190).

I did my cardio/strength walking workout this morning. This evening I walked the treadmill for another 30 minutes. I kept in motion a lot with my household chores, so I am hoping that combats the extra 30 calories I went over.

I am going to try to wait until Sunday to weigh in, but I might sneak a peek tomorrow.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today! ooooooooohhhhh...Girl Scout Cookies! The bane of my existence. I. MUST. GET. ME. SOME. THIN. MINTS. TODAY.

Good for you for not eating the whole box like I would!!!