Thursday, February 21, 2008

Checking in

I have been mostly on track with the plan yesterday and today. I have been a bit tired and crampy, but feeling better tonight.

Today I had cheerios with milk for breakfast(300). For lunch I had a frozen meal called Enchilada with rice(270). It was tasty--it had a sour cream sauce. I had some chips for snack(250). For dinner I had fries with mayo(470). Then for dessert I had some girl scout cookies(210). My total was 1500 exactly---probably only because I only had 3 cookies left so that is what I ate, otherwise I may have had more. My stomach is a bit uncomfortable from having my period so I am not certain if I am going to have my lemon water tonight. I will decide that after the kids go to bed since that is my normal time to drink it.

As for exercise, I didn't do any today. When I woke up, I felt crampy so I thought about the last time I took a rest---it was my birthday, which was 2 weeks ago. I decided that it would be a good idea to take a break. I will go back to it tomorrow morning. If I have to shovel, then that will be my exercise!

So overall a good day!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Wow - I am impressed that you can eat Girl Scout cookies and stop at 3! Great willpower. Which ones are your favorite? (I love them all, but have a weakness for Thin Mints).