Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Off the path

Well, for the first time since I started this program I completely fell off the wagon. I was fine until I got home from work. Then I ate chips and a piece of pizza, neither of which were on the calorie list allotment today. So in all I ate about 2000 calories today. I was only supposed to have 1400, so I took away some from tomorrow(200). I think though I might just take it as a day off track because I can't really make my calories any lower. My splurge day can't be changed either because I have a party to go to. Oh well, I guess it happens. Tomorrow I have a special, but low calorie lunch planned so that will keep my interest and I hope I won't go off track. I know I mentioned this before, but part of my problem is that I have PMS and am getting my period any day now. That makes me crave some weird stuff.

I exercised twice today, which was my goal. This morning I rode the bike for 15 minutes and walked for another 15. Tonight I did strength training. I want to exercise twice tomorrow, but I think I may only wind up doing it once. I will try to do it twice another day this week to make up for it, but I am not hopeful about that since I am taking care of the kids alone. As long as I don't have another downfall day I will be alright because I don't plan to take off any days of exercise this week.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Okay, so you had 1 off day on the diet...out of how many since you've been on this program???? You're doing AWESOME! You still exercised and take it from me (a person who's had way more off days than I can count)....one off day doesn't make a big negative impact.

Keep on going!