Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A better day

After switching my calories to 1600 today, 1750 tomorrow and 1625 for Friday(so I didn't have 2 1600 days in a row), I was successful. For breakfast I had oatmeal(160) and a coffee coolatta(190). I don't know why I needed to have one of those on one of the coldest mornings so far this winter, but I did. For lunch I had a salad(200). I was hungry when I got home so I had my favorite veggie burrito(260) with sour cream(30). I also had some chocolate chips(110)--I needed the sweet. For dinner, I made burgers, sauteed onions, and left over cauliflower(450). That puts me at a total of 1565 for the day. I ate dinner late tonight so I am hoping that I won't need a snack. I might treat myself to a glass of diet soda later.

In the exercise department, I managed to drag myself out of bed and walk the treadmill at a good pace for about 30 minutes this morning. This evening, I walked for about 35 minutes on the treadmill again.

I must tell you a good thing....I wore a pair of blue dress pants yesterday that I thought I had worn the week before. It turns out that aorund 2PM I noticed they were a bit tight on the button. I went to the bathroom to adjust them and noticed that they were the smaller ones. About 3 weeks ago I couldn't wear those pants without having them feel tight all day. Now they were just a bit of an annoyance later in the day. That felt great!!

Overall, I had a good day on the program. I am still having some upset stomach issues, but I am hopeful that I will be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

That's great about the dress pants! Those surprises are the BEST!!! You did great today with your calories and exercise. It's hard to exercise when you feel you are "dragging" yourself to do it, but you did it! Great job!