Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

It was all I could do today to get out of bed to exercise. I hit snooze twice, which is not me at all. I usually just get right out of bed and start my day. I made it though....I rode the bike for 25 minutes and did some strength training for about 10 minutes after that. Tonight I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes at a decent speed, but not as fast as I usually do. My foot has been hurting the last couple of days so I think tomorrow may have to be a day off. I had planned it as a possible rest day and I think since I haven't skipped in over 2 weeks, I am going to sleep in a little tomorrow morning.

As for my calorie intake today, I changed it to be only 1500 calories. I stayed within my allotment with a total of 1492. For breakfast, I had oatmeal(150). For lunch, I ate a small salad150) and a small amount of chicken salad(150). I also had a chocolate covered pretzel(200). For snack, I had 5m ini egg rolls(225). For dinner, I made fish cakes with cod this time, a bean salad and spinach(total=582). Dessert was a cup of popcorn(35). Overall, I did well today.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job today! You did great with the calories and the exercise, especially considering you were tired and your foot was bothering you. Way to go!