Friday, January 4, 2008

Filling Friday

So I realized that it was 10am before I actually got dressed--into my workout clothes. It was one of those mornings that just flew by. I did get to sleep until about 7:30, which really energized me since I went to bed at 11:30. For breakfast I had a 100 calorie Nabisco cookie bar. My hubby got me a box of those from Costco for my stocking stuffer since he knew I could get more enjoyment out of them than a piece of candy here and there. The box consists of Oreo bars, chocolate chip cookie bars and Nutter Butter Bars. For only 100 calories, that is a nice treat instead of oatmeal or a granola bar sometimes. I had a strange lunch too since I was trying to use up some leftovers. I had a hot chocolate, 3 pirogi with light sour cream, a serving of fries with ketchup leftover from the other day and a fruit cup(total =410). I had some bologna for snack(270). For dinner, I had a turkey croquette with gravy and green beans(523). For dessert I had popcorn(75). It seems to me that I ate a lot today, but it was a lot of little things so I still only consumed a total of 1553 out of my allotted 1600 calories.

In the exercise department, I did well. I did a "circuit" of sorts in my basement this morning. I did the elliptical trainer for 10 minutes, then the bike for 10 minutes and then the treadmill for 12 minutes. I also walked on the treadmill this evening for 45 minutes. My foot is a little tired from the 5 workouts in 3 days, but the rest of me feels good!! I know I was supposed to use the exercise ball today, but I just wasn't in the mood. I think I will do it this weekend though because I do enjoy it.

Well, over all, I am full today and happy with my achievements today--in the exercise department. Here's to a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Mama Leone said...

You're really getting good use out of your "gym" in your basement. Good job!!Keep going!!

SassyFitnessBug said...

You had a great day on Friday! I like the idea of the 100 calorie snack packs. That was really sweet of TP! I can't believe how much exercise you got it. Great job!!