Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday came and went

Today really went by quickly, which is great because I am tired. For breakfast I had apple cinnamon oatmeal(150). For snack I had a fruit cup(150). For lunch I had the meal I missed Sunday night, which was pork, fries and green beans(387). For snack I had my favorite veggie burrito(260). For dinner I made a new dish--salmon fish cakes. They were very yummy and I would make them again in a heartbeat. I also had some more green beans for dinner(total=650). Here is the fish cake recipe http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/780
So today my total was 1597, which puts me at 53 calories below my allowed 1650.

As for exercise, I had some foot limitations due to the weather and carrying my daughter around the last couple of days. I was able to walk for 15 minutes. Then I rode the bike for another 15 minutes and I pushed myself to a higher level than I had ever done on the bike before. It felt good. I also did some weight lifting while I rode the bike. I think my exercise plan for the week is just to at least get exercise in and not worry about the strength training vs. cardio since I have the added stress of dealing with my daughter being a little more needy. She is very capable of moving around, but she just seems to want mommy more than usual, which makes me a bit more tired than usual.

Anyway, I think I had a good day on the plan today.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great on Tuesday! I admire how you're always a bit below your calorie allotment. That never happens with me! I always go over. I admire that you are pushing yourself to do exercise, despite your foot and your tiredness from helping the boodle bug.

Good job!