Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A successful day

Today I was allotted 1500 calories---the lowest I have ever done so far on this plan. I am proud to say that got pretty close to sticking to it. For breakfast, I had regular oatmeal and 2 stalks of celery(120). For lunch I had a frozen meal of pasta primevera and a clementine(255). I had a piece of chocolate for dessert(55). I had a fruit cup and hot chocolate for an afternoon snack(130). For dinner I had some lean steak stir fried with squash, bell pepper, onions and various yummy spices(601). For dessert, I had popcorn (90) and some more chocolate to finish my allotment. So my total for the day was 1551. The chocolate from Christmas is just so tempting to me.

Exercising this morning was a huge chore. Actually, the exercising wasn't so much of the chore as waking up was since I had about 4.5 hours of sleep. Between the kids and the dog it was a busy night. Everyone is fine, but I am just so tired. So I managed to drag myself out of bed and do Leslie Sansone's Walking for Abs-2 miles this morning. It is a walking and strength video. This evening I walked again on the treadmill for another 30 minutes.

So even though I went over the limit, I was able to exercise twice to help combat that overage. All in all, I had a good day and stayed busy. I have changed the allowance for tomorrow to 1800 and Friday to 1600. I thought that was better zig zagging since I have a 1900 calorie day on Saturday.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Excellent job on Wednesday, dlv! I can't believe you exercised at all considering the little sleep you got. There's no way I could do it. Very impressive!