Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Terrible Tuesday

So I did great in the morning. I managed to get a 30 minute strength workout in with my exercise ball--that is a sight to see because I am not highly coordinated. I had oatmeal(160) for breakfast with a cup of fruit(50). I had a hot chocolate(80) mid-morning. For lunch I had a frozen meal that was Asian pot stickers and rice(260) and a cookie bar(100). I had chips for snack(580) at work. When I got home, I was starving and ate a veggie burrito(260). For dinner, I had steak, oven fried potatoes and green beans. So basically, I went over my calorie allotment by 221 calories. So I switched my 1850 day that I had planned for tomorrow until today. I knew when I got home from work that is what I was going to do since I was so hungry. Tomorrow will be a 1675 day to make up for today's hunger pains. It wasn't that bad of a day, but still, I went over by more than I ever have before. I also managed to exercise for 30 minutes tonight on the treadmill. I hope I do better tomorrow. I am having a need to go off the wagon, but I am trying to wait until Saturday when I get to splurge.

I am wondering if I need to use the fat loss calorie amount instead of the extreme fat loss number. That would give me more calories a week to play with. If I don't use them it would be alright, but at least they would be available. I am going to think about that for next week's plan.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hey dlv

I think you should use the fat loss caloric amount. Your calories may be set too low. Also, sometimes setting them too low can mess with your metabolism in a bad way, since your body perceives it is starving.

Don't feel bad about going over today. You are doing perfectly fine by simply switching days. That's the beauty of this program.