Thursday, January 3, 2008

A long day

For some reason, I am so tired today. I think I am dragging from the lack of sleep the other night. I stayed within the plan of 1800 calories even though I ate weird items. For breakfast I had a bagel with lox cream cheese(415). For lunch I had a frozen lunch(220), a clementine(35) and some candy(165). I needed a snack this afternoon so I sauteed a couple of pirogi and I had some cheese crackers(total 380). For dinner I had a turkey burger and broccoli(200). I am going to have some dessert in a few minutes(when the kids go to bed), but I will be careful to stay within the 260 calories I have left.

The plan was to exercise twice today, but I did that yesterday so I decided to sleep for an extra 45 minutes this morning and walk the treadmill with the hubby tonight. When I exercise with him I usually walk longer. Today I walked for 46 minutes and I did some weight lifting while I walked to do a bit of strength training. Tomorrow I get to sleep until at least 7 so I will be more rested and I can do the exercise ball(30 minutes) along with some cardio for 30 minutes.

Overall, I think it was a good day on the program. I hope to have another good day tomorrow since it is only a 1600 calorie day and I am home with the kids, which sometimes makes it harder on me. I will try my best!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did great today, especially considering how tired you were. You always amaze me how you plow through no matter what. Most people will back out of exercise at every opportunity. You did great with your calories too. Good job!