Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday's success

I must admit, I ate some chocolate last night after I wrote my blog. So I went over a bit--about 100 on the calories. To help combat this, I reduced today's calories by 100. So I was allotted 1500 today. For breakfast I had honey nut cheerios with milk(265). I had a cookie bar for snack(100). For lunch, I had a salad with half an avocado(300). I had a fruit cup and pretzels for snack(250). For dinner, I took the kids to Applebees since the hubby was on a business trip. I had a Weight Watcher meal that was Cajun Tilapia with rice, bean and corn salsa and steamed veggies. It totaled 310 calories. I also had a piece of bread(100) and a few of the kids fries(100). That leaves me with 75 calories left for the day, which is enough for a cup of hot chocolate--just what I need on such a yucky day.

I exercised this morning with a walk on the treadmill. I thought about exercising this evening again, but I am tired since I went to bed late. I am scheduled to exercise twice tomorrow so that is fine.

I have modified my calorie allotment for the week. I am trying to stay under 12000 total for the week. I will see if I can do it. Tomorrow is another 1500 calorie day and that is tough to have two in a row, but I am trying to have at least 3 1500 calorie days a week on advice from the doctor. I hope it works! I will let you know as the week progresses if I can keep going at the low amount for more than 3 days.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job today! You even got to eat out and still did well. Good luck with the low-cal days. They're a killer.