Sunday, January 20, 2008

Exhausting but successful day

So now I am at a total of 36 pounds lost. I ran around all day and didn't sit at all so I am beat. I kept to my calories today--1700. I am actually too tired to write all the numbers down. I will just say I stayed within the limits(actually about 150 calories lower). I also exercised this morning--20 minutes on the bike and 10 on the Elliptical trainer.

My plan for the week is as follows:
M: 1500 --cardio
T: 1650 --cardio 2x with strength in the AM
W: 1700 --cardio 2x
Th:1500 --cardio 2x with strength in the AM
F : 1600 --cardio
S : 3000--cardio
Su:1500--cardio

I have only dropped my calories to 1500 for 3 days this week. I have reduced the overall amount of calories I am intaking for the week. I will see if I can stick to that.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Wowwww! 36 pounds! You should be so proud! It seems like yesterday that you were at 17 pounds lost and now look where you are. You're doing great. Your plan for the week looks very sound too. Good luck!