Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A regular day

Wednesdays are usually the same for me...a busier day at work and a larger calorie allotment. I do that on purpose because I am by myself in the office and have a tendency to want to snack. So I figure if I allow for the snacking I won't feel as guilty.

For breakfast I ate raisin spice oatmeal--yuck!!(150) and a fruit cup(50). For snack this morning I had a cookie bar(100). For lunch I had a veggie burrito(260), carrots(35) and a couple of hard candies(65). I needed an afternoon snack today and it was baked tortilla chips with mustard(300). I also ate some mini chocolate candy bars(350) this afternoon and I am not sure why. I think I needed the sweet after the salty chips. Well, I just subtracted my amount from dinner--I basically just cut out the tunafish I was going to have with the salad. I haven't had dinner yet because the hubby and I are going to exercise first. I will have a salad(350) for dinner and probably a hot chocolate(80) later for dessert. That will put my total calories at 1770 for the day.

As for exercise, my foot is still in pain, so walking is all I can do right now. I did walk for 30 minutes this morning at a great pace. I am going to walk on the treadmill for another 30 minutes tonight. I am going to try to do a strength/walking video tomorrow in the morning and walk again at night. I will see how the foot is holding up though.

I intend to weigh in on Saturday before I splurge. I have seen a great difference in my body and the way clothes are fitting this week. I can't wait to take my measurements at the end of the month. A co-worker told me that since she met me last spring she has seen quite a difference in my upper body---meaning that my chest size has decreased and my arms are more tone. I will take any compliment I can get--I need a lot of reinforcement!!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job on Wednesday! I am still amazed at all you are doing considering the foot problem. Also, that's so great you (and others!) are noticing the changes in your figure. I am so happy for you. You've worked so hard and deserve it! Keep up the great work!