Friday, January 11, 2008

Today was another run around and do weird things kind of day. I had a million things to do in the house and I got so busy I almost didn't exercise. I decided I better though if I want to weigh in tomorrow. So I finally did walk on the treadmill at a fast rate for a longer period of time. My foot is telling me about that tonight!

As for food, I ate a piece of bacon(35) and grapes(20) for breakfast while I was making the kids theirs'. For lunch, I had 8 mini egg rools(360) and a cookie bar(100). For snack I had some cheese its(200). For dinner I had a chicken thigh(290) that was marinated in Italian dressing and a great side dish--cauliflower, green beans and onions mixed with mayo and topped with cheese. After you steam the cauliflower and cook the bacon, you just melt the cheese in the oven on top of everything. Not a lot of cheese, maybe a quarter cup of cheese for the whole dish. A serving is probaby about 170 calories. I did my best to calculate it exactly, but I didn't measure everything before hand because I was in a rush. Next time I will have to do that. For dessert I had sugar free jello(10) and I got sucked in to having two beautifully baked chocolate chip cookies(170). I just couldn't help myself but they were really good.

I have a ton of calories left over--over 300--because I was alloted 1750 today. I am not hungry for anything else today so I am going to try not to eat since it is already 8:15.

I am looking forward to tomorrow since it is my splurge day. I am hoping to go out to dinner so I can take full advantage of the day.

No comments: