Monday, January 14, 2008

A tough day

Since I was only allowed 1500 calories today, I thought it might be tough. It turned out to be not that bad after all. For breakfast I had cheerios with milk. For lunch I had a burrito and some chips. For snack I had 4 mini egg rolls. For dinner I had chicken breast in a wine and garlic sauce with mushrooms and broccoli. My total calories equaled 1498. (I am not near my list, so I can't exactly remember my numbers...I just know my total).

I exercised this morning on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then on the elliptical for almost 10, but my foot gave up so I had to stop. This evening I walked for another 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Unfortunately, I had a terrible stomach ache all day and some bathroom issues to go along with it. I am not certain if it is from the milk I had this morning, but whatever it is, it is uncomfortable and has wiped me out. I hope to be able to wake up and exercise before work tomorrow, but if not, I will in the evening.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You did really well today - good for you! I am sorry to hear about your stomach issues. They are the worst! Hope you feel better!