Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mid-week success

Today I allotted myself 1700 calories. That was a higher amount that the last two days so I found it easier. For breakfast I had 3 egg whites on a slice of wheat bread(121) and two pieces of sausage(80). For lunch I had a very small salad(120), pretzels(110) and a home made granola bar(153). For snack I had my usual veggie burrito with a dollop of sour cream(280). I also got carried away and had a few pieces of chocolate(200). For dinner, I had pork with sauce from the other day, creamed spinach, and fries(460). I will have hot chocolate(120) for dessert in a few minutes. That will put my total for the day at 1644.

Today I walked on the treadmill for 50 minutes and did the elliptical trainer for 5 minutes--my foot couldn't take it anymore. I did 5 more minutes of weight lifting. My exercise this week has been a bit messed up, but at least I am getting to it even though it wasn't how I planned. I am just still a bit tired and having period cramps, bloating and pain from lifting my daughter sometimes when she isn't wearing her supportive boot for the fracture.

I think I would classify today as a good day on the program. Tomorrow is a 1500 calorie day. I am planning to be busy tomorrow so that will help me not eat. Instead of working tomorrow I am off and have a job interview in the afternoon. In the morning I intend to bathe the kids and do some chores so I can be active.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Awesome job!!! You are so on the ball. I need to get some inspiration from you!