Monday, October 22, 2007

Another busy day

I feel like I ate everything today, but I didn't really. I did get to exercise but not until about 5pm due to issues with my kids. I much prefer to exercise in the morning, but I will take it when I can get it. I walked faster for longer today and it felt great!! My kids and I exercised together. They have a mini trampoline so I had them use it for 5 minutes at a time. And when they weren't on that, they took turns on the elliptical---they wanted to do that. It is cute when they do it. They aren't getting any cardio from it, but at least they are trying new things.

My total allowed calories for today was 1600. I had regular oatmeal at breakfast(140). For lunch I had 6 mini veggie and chicken egg rolls(225) and some pasta salad(300--I think that is a high estimate, but since it is home made I always guess a bit high). I had a snack today of low fat tortilla chips with mustard(250). For dinner I had a turkey croquette(300), mac and cheese(200) and sauteed squash(30). For dessert I had a bunch of grapes(40). I am stuffed right now. It feels like I ate so much at dinner, but I really don't think I did. I am going to try to eat the majority of my calories on my next low cal day before dinner. I think that might be better for the metabolism. Either way, I stayed within the limits and I am happy about that.

3 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job today, dlv! You're doing awesome. Keep it up!

Mama Leone said...

Good job sticking to the 1600 calories. Watch the salt in the chips, mac & cheese. Stick with it!!

dlvblueyed said...

The chips are definitely a bit salty, but the mac and cheese is home made so we can control it a bit. The cheese has salt, but at least we didn't add any to the recipe. Thanks for watching out for me!!