Thursday, October 11, 2007

A tough day, but I did it!

So today was my lowest calories yet. I was aiming for 1650 and I made it with 16 calories to spare. It was harder than usual today because of the lower number, but not that bad.

Breakfast was oatmeal which is usually 150, but it exploded in the microwave so I only counted 100 since most of it was on the turntable of the microwave. Lunch was chicken, applesauce and Cheese-Its for a total of 514. I was hungry so I had peanuts for snack(220). Dinner was left over chicken wings that we baked on the weekend and a baked potato with a bit of sour cream for a total of 695. The last snack I had was half an ounce of cheese and 2 cups of popcorn. I bet I pay for that when I weigh in tomorrow with all of that salt. We will see though because I have been drinking at least 12 ounces of water since Monday and I have been going to the bathroom like crazy...hope that works.

I did exercise today but only for 23 minutes. My foot hurt when I woke up today, but I needed to exercise so I could get my mind going---had an interview today. I couldn't walk as fast as normal, but at least I got moving for a while. I got my new sneakers today so I hope to use them tomorrow morning to exercise. My foot still hurts from the weather so I hope I can walk faster and longer tomorrow. If not, I will still walk just to get some cardio done.

Tomorrow is a 1700 day so that will be a bit better, especially since I rarely eat breakfast on Fridays I can have some more calories for later in the day.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job on Thursday! You're really doing awesome, dlv. Can't wait to see those new sneakers.