Monday, October 22, 2007

A change in the plan

So today was my weigh in and I didn't lose any weight. I am a bit disappointed considering all of the hard work I did this week, but at the same time, I know that my clothes are fitting much better. So maybe it isn't always about the numbers but more about the size....I have heard that from Sassy before and I am really a believer now. Not to say that I am happy with my current size, but I can definitely see physical changes without numbers dropping.

I thought about my plan for the week and have decided to change it a bit to try to achieve maximum results. I have stuck with 1600 cals for today, but have changed the other days to try to shock my body a bit. Here is the new agenda:

Monday 1600 exercise
Tuesday 1850 exercise
Wednesday 1625
Thursday 1900 exercise
Friday 1700 exercise
Saturday 2700 exercise?
Sunday 1700 exercise

This gives me a total of 13150, which is way below my allowed total of 13776. I am worried that I am not intaking enough calories, but I am going to leave room for error. So if I go over one day by 25 I won't feel as bad. I am still going to try to eat breakfast and lunch, a snack in between lunch and dinner maybe a snack after dinner. I am going to do my best this week to keep the sodium intake low because I know that I will be unable to control that when I am away in 2 weeks. I figure if I am really good with it while I am home then it will be easier to keep off the water weight now and just shed it when I get back.

I have also decided to aim for 6 days of exercise. I am going to be really busy on Saturday from about 7:30 am so I may not be able to do that, but that still leaves me with 5 days of exercise. Last week I think I did 5 and it felt good so I would like to continue that and add about 5 minutes to my work out each day. That is all based on the foot pain and can only be judged day by day.

Okay, now that I feel better about this week's plan, it is off to do some chores and play with the kids before school. Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Hey dlv...don't worry too much about the scale...your clothes are fitting looser and that means you are progressing. You might be retaining water right now. I have had times where the scale didn't budge for a long time and then suddenly it dropped a couple pounds. You're doing great. Don't get discouraged.

Mama Leone said...

I agree with Sassy. If your clothes are Looser your body size is smaller. All of a sudden you will probably drop 3-4 pounds of water weight. Don't give up. YOur on your way to reaching your goal.