Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another busy day and the upcoming week's plan

Well, today was a bit busy as I begin the preparations for vacation. It was actually helpful to be really busy because I have my period today and that means I get tired and hungry. Actually, I was less hungry this month than usual and I attribute that to the dieting plan. I think since I am allowed to have whatever food I want as long as I stick to my allotted calories I do not feel the need to "cheat" with salty or sweet foods in excess. I felt a bit bloated this morning in my fingers, but not that bad, considering the time of month. Even though it will be early and I may not see a significant loss, I am going to weigh in on Friday before I leave just so I know where I am when I leave on vacation.

It was so beautiful outside today that I walked the neighborhood for my exercise. I did the walk in reverse so I could try exercising different muscles as I walked. As for food today, I was successful even though I had a bit of a lopsided calorie intake. I had a piece of homemade cranberry bread that our neighbor gave to us and half of a banana for breakfast(150). For lunch I had bratwurst(230) with mustard and sauerkraut(20). I also had some Doritos(200). For dinner I had a great meal that Steve made on the smoker and in the oven. He made ribs and a beer bread-here is the recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_36572,00.html) It was yummy and easy to make. I also had a half of a corn on the cob and a fried green tomato. This all totalled about 1000. I think I may have estimated high but I had to figure out the tomato and beer bread using the separate ingredients and then dividing per serving. I am full now because I had 2 pieces of beer bread. I will probably have a cup of decaf hot tea later and that will be 0 calories because I don't use sugar or milk. It will soothe me for bed, although I can't imagine that I won't be exhausted at bed time because I was very active today and slept yucky last night. So overall I had 1645 calories today--55 less than planned. That is fine with me.

Here is the plan for the week:
Monday:1800 exercise: pilates
Tuesday: 1650 exercise: cardio
Wednesday:1900 exercise: cardio
Thursday:1700 exercise: pilates


Friday, Saturday, Sunday--hopefully about 2000 each day since I will be walking and not able to measure

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job today! At least you won't have your period during vacation!