Sunday, October 21, 2007

This week's goals....

So I have decided to reduce my caloric intake this week to see if I can do it. I am allowed a total of 13776 calories. For extreme weight loss I am supposed to eat no more than 1968 calories a day--that is with exercise 3 times a week and I hope to exercise more than that with at least 4 times, maybe 5 depending on the foot. I saw that it is supposed to rain again this week a few days so I am just going to try to work through the pain and see what happens.

Monday: 1600
Tuesday: 1725
Wednesday: 1825
Thursday: 1700
Friday: 1600
Saturday: 2700
Sunday: 1700

I know that I have not kept the calories as low as this week, but I really think I would see more results if I did that. I am also going to try to eat a snack only between lunch and dinner---not after breakfast. I will try to drink a cup of tea(decaf) instead. I enjoy tea and it is filling. The only problem with that is it is more liquid and I already go to the bathroom enough. We'll see.

I am also going to try on some winter clothes this week. I want to try to see what I need for the winter. I probably won't need anything because I have clothes that didn't fit last year. It will be fun to try clothes on that might fit better now though.

No comments: