Monday, October 15, 2007

Salt stinks!!

So I wrote this already once, but the service we unavailable when I went to post--it will be shorter now.

I had only a short exercise time today because my foot is in pain. I did mow the lawn yesterday so that gave me exercise yesterday. I will be able to walk tomorrow morning I hope.

I had a 1650 allotment today. I actually ate 1660 cals which is still fine considering I leave about 300 for bonus calories overall. I didn't get to breakfast today since I was busy with the kids. Lunch was PBJ on wheat bread and 19 pretzels(490). I had some spinach dip and wheat crackers for snack(400)---it was calling my name!! Dinner was leftovers: 1 bratwurst with mustard and sauerkraut(320) and about 1 cup of mac and cheese(320). I had half of a brownie and 2 cups of popcorn for dessert(160).

I feel very swollen in my fingers today and I am sure it is from the spinach dip because the crackers I ate with it had salt. I am so sensitive to salt these days. The beer also gave me an upset belly and a bloated feeling. I didn't even drink much and it still affected me. I drank about 12 glasses of water today and barely went to the bathroom. I imagine I will pee out all of the salt tomorrow(sorry for that statement, but it is true and I feel among friends).

Well, here's hoping that I become less bloated. Tomorrow should be alright because it is a 1700 day. I seem to do well with that number. We shall see.....

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

You're doing fine, dlv. Sure, a little salt may make you retain water, but it's not "real" weight so no need to worry. The calorie level is what will impact your weight long-term and you're doing great with that!

Keep up the good work!