Sunday, October 7, 2007

Goals for the week of 10/8 to 10/14

So this week I have made an effort to have less calories some days. The lowest I have ventured is 1650, but I really don't know what that is like so I don't want to make myself crazy with going any lower. I think I will try to make a lower day next week one day. My goal is to keep losing weight so as long as I do that consistently I figure I am alright with the calorie set up. I am also attempting to increase my exercise this week which will help with the weight loss also.

Monday: 1750 & exercise

Tuesday: 2000 & exercise

Wednesday: 1850

Thursday: 1650 & exercise

Friday: 1700 & exercise

Saturday: 1900 (& exercise?)

Sunday: 2700

2 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Dlv,

Those goals sound really reasonable and your calorie levels seem sensible too. I agree with you that you can just guage how it goes with the weight loss and if you seem to be losing at a reasonable (not too fast) rate, you have the right levels.

Good luck this week!

Mama Leone said...

That's the most important thing. As long as you are losing weight you can consider yourself on the right track. Stick with it and good luck!