Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sticking with it

I had a successful day today and ate pretty healthy. I was allowed 1750 cals and I have had nearly that by now(7:50pm). I have eaten 1588 cals today and I think that may be it. I am very full today. I may treat myself to a diet soda, but that has no calories just caffeine. I haven't had soda in about a week so I have been thinking about it today.

I had oatmeal and frozen coffee for breakfast(300). Lunch was peanut butter and jelly on wheat bread with a brownie(575). For snack I had goldfish(140). For dinner I made a new recipe with the cubanelle peppers that I was given from a friend's garden. It is a Rachael Ray recipe....you can get it from this link http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_29019,00.html

I also made the rice at the bottom of the recipe and placed it in the cubanelle peppers as the veggie side dish. It was really yummy and not that high in calories.

I don't feel as bloated in my fingers today and my rings are looser. I didn't get to exercise this morning but I am going to wake up tomorrow as planned and do it. I have 2000 calories to play with tomorrow. We are ordering lunch out tomorrow, but I am going to order a salad because of all the salt I have had this week. I don't need salt from the cold cuts. I am going to enjoy that and then have a dessert since I will have a good main part of the meal.

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

So you had goldfish for a snack? You know you've been dieting too long when you start eating the pets! (just kidding) Great job on Wednesday! That recipe looks yummy too. I bet I could make that with fish. Keep up the good work!