Friday, October 5, 2007

Another successful day

As the week comes to an end I am feeling really good about it. I stayed under my calorie count today(1900) by about 75. I am not near my pad of paper where I keep the list so I can't write down the amounts today, but I do know that I was under and that surprises me. I felt like I ate a lot today, but I guess it was all within range.

I had a late breakfast/early lunch which was a salami cheese wrap with mustard. I also had cookies with it. For a snack I had a Rice Krispy treat. Later on I had a lollipop to cure my sweet tooth.

At dinner, we had a strange group of items. I had 6 chicken wings, 4 mini egg rolls and a baked potato with sour cream. It was like an appetizer plate for dinner. It was weird, but a really nice combination of food. We had never had the egg rolls before, but I bought them at Costco the last time I was there. There are only 180 cals in 4 egg rolls. That seems like a lot of food for such a small amount of calories.

I was even able to exercise this morning for 35 minutes which is 10 minutes more than I have been able to walk this whole week. It felt really good. Glad I exercised today though because the foods I had today were a bit on the salty side so I may pay for that on the scale this weekend. I think I may wait to weigh in until Sunday since I had all that salt today.

Tomorrow is my 2000 calorie day so that will be pretty easy I think unless we go out. Even then a salad will easily keep the count down. Looking forward to a weekend of nice weather!

1 comment:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Great job, dlv! That appetizer plate sounds yummy - especially those low cal egg rolls. I think they are probably so low in calories because the are mostly veggies.

You're doing awesome!