Friday, October 19, 2007

Frantic Friday

So instead of exercising in the morning, I didn't get to exercise until about 1PM. I walked even though the rain affected my foot. I just knew that I wanted to walk and pushed through the pain. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast so I just had a glass of OJ(100). I had anti pasta salad and chips for lunch(700). For dinner I had ham, stuffing and some more pasta salad(800).

It didn't seem like I would stay under my allotted amount, but I did. I drank 9 glasses of water today and I will probably drink a couple more before the night is over. I seem pretty full right now, but if I do eat something it will probably be a cup of hot chocolate made with boiling water--only 80 cals.

I didn't eat a fruit of veggie today so I will have to do better with that tomorrow. But that is a good part of this program, I stayed under my calories for the day even though it was not particularly healthy.

2 comments:

SassyFitnessBug said...

Good job, dlv. I am proud of you for being so diligent, especially with your exercise considering the foot issues (and rain!) You're doing awesome!

Mama Leone said...

The great thing about this diet is it doesn't matter when you exercise or what you eat as long as you do exercise and count the calories. Glad to see that you are really sticking with it.